In the end of May, i had spent my holidays in KL for abt 1 weeks+++...Well, dis time wasnt vry happy coz i had left some1 important in kch and hav less time for shopping~On de 1st few days, i hv shop at Jaya Jusco...there, i had bought some megazine to read so dat i wouldnt being bored in Slim River, Perak later~I also went to Sunway Piramid!There, i hv a simple hair cut At A'Cut Above~It hv a nice saloon for me~haha~and i bought 2 same beg wif diferent colours for me and my special ones~hehe~I think dat's all special things i did in the 1st few days~After that, i went to Slim River, Perak to visit my grandparents~I'm glad that they were stil very healthy~It was extremely boring in Slim River...But luckily SHE stil try accompany me for whole days~of coz, by sms-ing lah~ I had also took some photo on the way to Slim River, in Slim River and On the way back to KL~Bt i received a bad news which is petrol price rises when i has in Slim River~Oh gosh~~~~Petrol price rises, means i hv to save petrol and $ also~if nt, dun think i cn dating freely neh~~hiahia~After Back to KL, i hv 2days left in KL~In dis 2 days, i went to my aunt shop to hv a simple face wash and hv a family dinner in 海外天Restaurant!haha~On the nxt day, i hv Bak Kut Teh for my breakfast b4 i left KL~It was vry tiring on dat day~Honey!!!I'm Back!!Muackx Muackx! XD
Kuala Lumpur Underground
On The Way To Slim River, Perak
~Meridien & Hilton Hotel(The Two Block Tallest White Building In Photo)~
~Meridien & Hilton Hotel(The Two Block Tallest White Building In Photo)~
Slim River, Perak
~Slim River Railway Station~
~Slim River Bus Station~
~Supermarket~
~My Grandfather Watch Shop(The One In The Middle)~
KFC Bridge
Aha!and now i gona show u the best "Tim Ban(甜品)" I hv in 海外天Restaurant!hehe...
Then this is the beg i bought in Sunway Piramid~My special ones is using white colour, we plan to use it in Swinburne, but some1 use the same as hers, so we decide use it when we need a beg to carry our thing whn we're in activities but nt study...she quite sad abt dis too...
No comments:
Post a Comment