16th Of December! Haha~a day waited so long by all the JJ fans in Kuching~!What we waiting?? 林俊杰慈善签唱会!!hehe~Well, after finished my class at 5pm~ Joycelyn, Ik Thing & I, straight away go to fetch Ik Yean ( Ik Thing's sis) ! After pass de ticket of Tiaw, Audrey & Joyce to Joyce, we go to de destination straight way!haha~At 1st, we tot we're too early as de ceremony ( izit wrong to use de word "ceremony" ?? paiseh yea! cz my en-ge-li-shh very terible~hehe) start at 7pm, but as we reached there, there's alrdy a number of ppl waiting there~Then now, wat i "BURST" abt is....as de door open.....walao yeh! all de ppl jz push into de stadium~U cn even heard de sound of de running ppl and de sound of chair kena knock by de ppl~Then, when some1 giving away de free poster, all ppl ROB for it! But i felt very "song" during dat time, cz i gt my poster very easy de~I didnt wait for de poster, but de poster wait for me!hehe~and mine is nicer too!cz theirs gt hotlink advertisement de~kekekekke~We saw quite a lot of ppl who we familiar/know yea!we took some photo and recording videos too!hehe~in middle of it, there's one GIRL who really DRUNK le yea!haha! Her name is Joycelyn Chin!!! she sing quietly and all her eye direction is straight to JJ nya~When Tiaw & I sending our album to de stage to be sign, gues who I saw??HAHA!my "mom" & Catherine!Actually is Ik Thing saw it 1st, then she call me to tell me abt it!! It's being a long time didnt saw them~looking forward to find a chance to go "lin teh" with them!wakakka!Really very happy yea!cz it's de 1st time i saw his real ppl (but i'm nt de crazy type!) and gt his signature~After dat, Ik Thing, Ik Yean, Tiaw, Audreay & I went to Shu Qi's birthday party!Well...hehe...something happened which make Ik Thing & I felt quite paiseh...hehe...
Ik Thing & I
Always Online
more videos will be upload soon... ...
我还想她
JJ Lin B-Box~!
JJ Cantonese Rap
DanceDanceDance~!!
JJ Dance Poss
JJ模仿~!嘿嘿!猜猜他模仿谁?呵呵~
RESULT CERTIFICATE
Except Go to see JJ Lin, 16th Of December, is de day i gt my Foundation Semester 1 Result Certificate too~well~haha~the result should be ok for me~didnt ask for more abt it~Jz really gv to put effort in physics nxt time~I got 2 HD(High Definition), 1 D(Defination) & 1C(Credit)~I think de 2 HD should be IT(Information Technology) and General Math~D for Engineering Math and C for my physics~and bcz of de C....i losss 2 thing....1 is de schoolarship (But this is nt de one i care more)....but is my WATCH!!!! BECAUSE OF DE C I LOSSS MY WATCH WHICH MY DAD PROMISED TO BUY ME A NICE WATCH IF I PASS ALL SUBJECT WITH GOOD RESULT!!! :'(
1 comment:
hoi..who is dat gal who drunk hia? can introduce to me? buahahaha~~
Post a Comment