
Yeap!haha~tonight black out at a few places~I had my dinner with Ik Thing tonight~kekeke~cz we plan to go to Swinburne do some work~Before going to swinburne, we had our dinner at 好味Cafe!hehe~i mean copitiam~We ordered our food from 竹林 Seafood~Ik Thing ordered 奶油鸡饭 and I ordered 沙拉鸡饭~Too bad de waiters service so bad and we didnt order any drinks~When we eat till half way~All of a sudden, we cant see anything!WOOH! BLACK OUT!!!haha~At 1st, we felt very 倒霉 cz sudenly blackout, so we try to eat faster~haha~Then after awhile, a woman prepared a candle for us and say : " Candle Light Dinner" haha~ Ik Thing and I were quite....erm...how to say....surprise?haha~We felt quite enjoying dat time de~hehe~But no longer, all light work again! AR~!!! CELAKA!!! MY CANDLE LIGHT DINNER!!! SUDENLY BCM COPITIAM!!!!!
2 comments:
WOo~~ Candle light dinner wo..
so lomantike hor? Lolz.. But i noe which kopitiam u two going to.. hahaha..
wooh! since when u so updated de o?hehe~
Post a Comment