Tuesday, 11 August 2009

8th Of August 2009

Yeap! 8th of August, Saturday~It's near to schooling time, so planted to date with her~kekeke~After busying my stuff, we went go watch G.I.Joe at 4pm and the mv start at 5pm~It was a nice action mv and it took 1 hour and 50mins "zhun", exactly same as wat Luke told me~After that, when to get my "dad" computer stock. After dropping down her sis at Kuching Fest, we went to Italio to hv our dinner~!haha~Both of us felt very full after the dinner. She ordered fish and chip and I ordered Fettucine Alfredo, she shared it~hehe~We leave there at abt 9 sumting then "swim car river" for a certain time to wait for her sis's call~Yea, that's all~Haha~have a nice dinner and hv some nice chat~It's been a long time again~Don't knw when we gona hv such time again too~haiz...haiz....School started alrdy, evryone Gambateh yea!

Apple Juice

Chocolate Milk Shake (Only if I wasnt wrong,hehe...psps)

Behold~~~! My fav mushroom soup!hehe~So far, this is the best mushroom soup i ever have...i think....hehe....

Garlic Bread~!!!

Her fav food~! Fish & Chip!


Fettucine Alfredo~!! CHEESE CHEESE MILK MILK!!keke~

1 comment:

Stefy said...

I really love the food there!! ^^ There are so nice!!