Well...saw an incident that's very sad and also deeply striked my heart for a while...
It happens when I was having my dinner...
A lady who was sitting not far from me was talking with a phone...Suddenly, her tone got louder and started to scold the person who was in the phone.
After listening to what she scolded and what she said, I got to know that it was her husband and the dialogue was about things like her husband cheated on her...
Yes it's sad....and at the same time...I guess...probably YOU are or were doing de same thing too..yes??no???
Not saying that im cheated on YOU, jz that some of the things that lady scolded made me feels like you would say the same things too..
Anyway...I know it's all my bad and watever it is...
I hope you're doin good and please dont give up on urself...
Also...just dont care about me or try to get to know my condition or watever...
All you have to do is just love yourself more and do something good for yourself...
Do things that are good for you instead of the bad ones...
All the best in everything yea...
No comments:
Post a Comment