Monday, 21 October 2013

Any other ways to manipulate my mood???

As I'm not a guy who is alway open to everyone and do not like to tell people my problems and my personal stuff like a crying baby asking for help, I tend to learn...or should I say, force myself to be tough to swallow anything that comes to me.

I know this can be hard but I just can't do it to keep on telling people the same things and I do not want to troubling people and make them worry about me or talk about my stuff. That just not me.

Ever since I was born, I never share any personal stuff with people no matter what happened to me unless that person owned my trust. However, I still wouldnt share every single things of me.

So, I usualy express it by hinting and refer my matters as a third person matters. So I'm so thankful to have a bunch of friends who willing are to listen and realy discuss abt it or talk about it although it doesnt help much. But at least it is a way for me express my stuff.

Sadly, there are so much things that happened and complicated stuff just doesnt stopped happening even until today. How am I going to cope with it? All I can do is just concentrate on my works and try to get myself. But this doesnt works all the time. So lately, I have actively join friends to go "Sing K" hope that I can release myself by doing something silly like yelling and sing crazily. Yes it helps....only for a moment perhaps? Slowly, I am addicted  to "Sing K" and would like to be able to sing songs with lyrics that suits my mood. Sadly, I have a poor singing skill and capability...

Well well welll....or maybe blogging is also another way for me to release?? Although most of the posts that I posted recently were meaningless and like bull shitting...

Anyway, life goes on and I'm still alive...

Tell myself to smile so no one would know what happened... and also to give my group the confident that their leader is fit to work on the tasks and leading them to work on the assignments...although he is actually in a mess...

So this is just a lame post with no picture or attractive content...

Goood nite kuchingnites and evryone in this world.

Btw, sorry for my bad english too...

No comments: