Tuesday, 29 October 2013
"Layuk"
"Layuk", a new word which Im not sure whether I spelled it correctly...jz knew dis word jz now when I met my friends...They aaid I looked "layuk" when they saw me...so, wat does it means?? It means looks terrible or messy or old something like that...
When I came back home, looked at the mirror, suddenly felt like wanna ask myself...
"What am I doing?"
and
"Ho Weng Kwen...what the hell happened to you? Come on...This isnt you..."
Yea...everyday saying the same thing "It's time to refresh myself", "It's time to stand up again", "It's time to get back on track". But then bla bla bla...it's all bullshit...
Hmm...perhaps I still need time??
Or...perhaps force myself to do what I should be doing again??
Arg....dont know...and I've no idea....I don't even hv any idea of what the hell am I saying now too...
Yea...we mentioned a very little bit about you too...
How are you?? Well...I know it's all my fault...you don't have to search for the answer as there are no answer for our problems...or...the only answer is...MY FAULT...
So...pleawe take good care of yourself yea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment